email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer Summer Summer!!! :D


OMG!!! Summer is coming soon and that means Sierra will be out of school which means she can spend more time at home which means more free time which means in between her basket ball, singing, volleyball, running and swimming she will find more time for ME!!! Yep, now that summer is coming Sierra will be even busier than she is right now!!! Well good thing I'm on that LONG list of things she has to do everyday! ;) Anyways I have questions for you!!! Yes, you my followers and viewers! You guys are going to blog about your summer plans! Have fun everyone! My Summer Wish List:
Groomer trips (weekly)
Agility (daily)
Photo shoots (hourly) Lol ;D
My Chewy Bones (mealy)

Massage (Daily)
Brushing (Daily)
Walks (Daily)
Tanning while Sierra is at the pool trying to get me in Days (Weekly)
Don't Worry Blogging (Weekendly)
Cat chasing (Dyno does that I pay him with a kiss)
Grammy House Trips (weekly)

Oh, yeah I almost forgot SHOPPING!!! (Monthly)
Now I will explain my FABULOUS list!

First off my coat deserves extra attention!
Ya 25$ worth?

Sierra? Oh Hi is it really that much?

YES!!! I am NOT going to pay that much
do you know how much that is for a
weekly visit?
NO WAY I'm allergic to MATH!!!
Anyways, I am looking forward to the agility practice. I still have a fear of heights. That A-Ramp is a death trap in ramp form! OK, next photo shoots ya I'm going to need some photos of me to you know autograph. I'll put them on the blog too! Then my chewy bones, that somebody hasn't bought yet!


Um, Hello I'm not out of school yet then the only thing I'm buying for a long time is Summer Wear!


What am I supposed to do?!? Walk into the store alone and say Hello yes I would like to buy these dog treats with my owners money!


No... It'll be your money! Plus Pet Smart allows pets in the store.


ANYWAYS! I will also require a massage daily.


Silence.... Yes I'm going to give my dog a massage every day (sarcasm)


Humph. Fine I'll get Daffodil to do it. She really does it good with her claws. So the brushing goes with the grooming trips. And the walks, hey a girls gotta get her exercise!


I agree there! I mean look at your-
It's FUR!!! Mostly...
So I'm also going to have some pool days well not getting in the water but being ME! And then the other stuff I just will totally love doing! Especially shopping!

It's your bed time! Until next time Stay FA-


Hey I say that!... Until next time
Stay FABULOUS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roxie! We're glad summer is almost here too! Hope you get to do lots of the things on your awesome list!

    ReplyDelete