email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

FABULOUS Friends

Hi, it's Roxie and I am here taking a break withfun fun fun! Yup, we have company over today, some human friends but they are sooooo fun I get to show off my FABULOUS tricks and I also was aloud to jump on them I was having soooooo much fun; but then Dyno thinks he can get some licks in too! It was my turn with the fun humans!!! But nooooo he just came over like I was chop liver, I would eat myself then. ;) So then as if Dyno wasn't bad enough here comes Bella! Now then only thing you can see is my fun human was her feet!!! LOL! MOST FABULOUS DAY EVER!!! Oh, here they come again! Yeah! Until next time... Stay FABULOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh aren't they just the best sort of visitors, the ones who love to roll on the floor with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete