email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Countdown


10,
9,
8,
7,
6,
5...
Yup 5 that's how many days Sierra has left of school and I am sooooo exited... But I just got a notice that literally 1 day after she gets out of school she will be leaving!!! I know right?!?!? It's an OUTRAGE!!! She is going to some place called Washington D.C everyone makes such a big deal about that place. I mean it's not like the president lives there! The President of Dog Agility that is! LOL! But seriously, I have to spend as much time with her as I can. You know get all Sierra-ed up... Any plans for your summer? Trips, trials? I haven't heard that we are going anywhere, we being the dogs, Let's hope the summer isn't that boring....
Until Next time...
Stay FABULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxie, I hope your summer turns out to be fun, I'm sure your humans have some exciting trips in store for you ;-) We'll be happy as long as we have sunshine and lots of walks! Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete