email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Day in Roxie's Life!




Hey, it's me again, Roxie and today I'm going to take you through my normal FABULOUS day cycle. 1st I wake up from my beauty sleep, and then I go and wake up lazy Dyno (the whole let sleeping dogs lie rule doesn't apply to him.) Next I jump on Sierra's bed to wake her up so she can let up go use the kennel if you know what I mean. It's weird some dogs use the kennel to pee, but I use it to clean my coat, get some water, you know the stuff I do to get to looking as good as I do. Later after we get let in we usually just relax, and chill. Then finally in the afternoon we get to go out and play. We either play fetch or go on a walk... Sometimes BOTH!!! :D After that us dogs eat our dinner then use the kennel again. Before we get let inside. When we are inside Dyno and I hang in Sierra's room while she reads, texts, watches TV, (Dyno does that too) or gets on the computer. Finally she goes to bed and I either blog on her computer, or sleep. On the weekdays I sleep on the weekends I blog! I'd better hurry it up to because I'm really tired... Until next time...
Stay FABULOUS!!!

1 comment: