email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My 1st TRAIL!!!


Hey guys I'm back from my 1st ever trial! Guess what I placed 1st!!! Yep, in the jumpers!!! There was people in the corners of the course when I came toward them they turned away, I thought something was wrong so I went closer. Well by the 3rd run I figured out that Mom didn't want me to go near them.... Oh well, here is a video of the trial...





And here is my friend Tippy and her owner Debbie!






We all did pretty good! There is still celebrating going on!!! I feel like even more of a star than I was before! Oh, no the paparazzi are back... Until next time...
Stay FABULOUS!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - congratulations Roxie on your successful first trial ever!! You did awesome! Tell Sierra she did a good job too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Soooo well done, great to watch the video too, Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a lot of fun - that sure was a lot of tunnels - congrats on your big win!!! And your friend Tippy is very fast, great job too.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete