email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad Dog?

Hello again you know who it is, me Roxie! So you know how Dyno's is always bragging about his sniffer 2000 or whatever? Well he's not the only one with a great schnoz around here. NO not BELLA!!! Me! Yes! A poodle can be a good sniffer! And I proved just that to Dyno a few days ago. Here's what happened:



So there I am it's night time and Sierra is in her bed reading her book Dyno is in the crate (poops inside) and I am sniffing around Sierra's room. There I am searching through her trash can when all of a sudden I pick up something that smells simply wonderful. Something you humans call chocolate ice cream! YUMMY!!! I followed the scent under Sierra's bed and back around to behind her chair. I stuck my nose in there and found... well...see for your self!



Well I guess I can't lick the wrapper all the time, but when no one is around I can sniff out stuff with crumbs still inside the recycling bin is like a gold mine! Huh? What is that smell? Got to go... Until next time... Stay FABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment