email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boredom + Bored= BORED BOREDOM!!!


Hey it's me Roxie and I have been BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! Don't believe me? The most exiting thing I did this week was grab some wrapper from Sierra's backpack! Yeah I know. It's is like this because it is so called TAKS week this week at school for Sierra and all she's been doing is study, text, eat and repeat! I need something to do!!! So while she's worried about whether she will make it through the 6th grade I'm here.....Yeah that's it I'm just here because I have nothing better to do! OMG, what do I do when the humans are like this??? Please HELP ME!!! Time for dinner, I hope deer broke into the garage and ate all the yucky cardboard stuff and left all the juicy chickeny part!!! Let's see, until next time...
Stay FABULOUS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are so bored Roxy! Soon Sierra's tests will be over and it will be time for fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw Roxie, hope things have looked up for you now. Pity you're not near us and you could have come over and hung out with us! Dex & Louis x

    ReplyDelete