email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Competition Training

Here is ME, Roxie training and well, do you have any tips?
We did good on that one! :D

I had to go back A LOT!!! So any advice? I feel like we are going to crash and burn at the competition! I don't know what to do! See we have been getting all prettied up so we can look good but, well I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm getting tired of grooming!!! I know unbelievable right? Speaking if which, I think I hear the clippers! Gotta go!

Stay FABULOUS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Roxie that was brilliant! We're both very impressed with your agility...at our club if we won't go through the tunnel the handler has to go through so we'll follow...ha ha ha, we have lots of fun with that! Dexter & Louis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Roxie is doing well! That is a fun agility course! Love the jump onto the wall to get to the dogwalk. Maybe they should use something like that in competition! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I hope mom doesn't make me go through a tunnel. I don't like dark places.

    --Smokey

    ReplyDelete