email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Training Challange # 1



For our training challenge we went on a walk but it wasn't just any walk we walked to Sierra's family's other land (I have no idea how that works either.) So as we walked I saw the dog's 2nd enemy: DEER!!! I was now in beagle mode... OK focus I said to myself what is the target Hmm as mom taught me go for the gulp
"Not yours!" Sierra said sharply and tugged on my leash.
I was jerked out of "beagle mode" and kept on walking AHHH!!! More deer I pricked my ears Sierra gave me a look and I kept walking and paid almost no attention to the my girlfriend next door. I gave her a wink then hurried along. Here we are!!! This land Sierra said is going to be our future agility field!

4 comments:

  1. Good boy Dyno. Those deer are nothing but trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting out there and doing a training challenge Dyno! I know it must've been super hard to forget about that deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job trying to stay focused Dyno! Those pesky deer are just there to mess with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deer is a major distraction to most pups, my girls don't care too much, but don't put any little ground running birds in front of Maizey or she is outta there! Good challenge!

    ReplyDelete