email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flu Season


Bad news Sierra is sick she was sick all weekend and I for one am worried sick. Yes in fact I'm not feeling to hot either, well my leg is hurting and Roxie sure is no help whenever I come in she is like 'Come on Dyno play wif me come on come on' she is such a chatter box.
Anyways with my busy schedule of being an agility dog I don't have time to visit Sierra but I do my best to help in any way like: Her nose was dry so I licked it and I did shall we say a little taste test of her food, you know just to be sure it's not poison or not too good. We were lying in her bed watching my favorite show with: Dogs 101 and they said that the only dog that barks and howls is a Puggle (mix of beagle and pug) and that is not true I bark and howl at the same time to roooo roooo! Just as I was a bout to demonstrate I saw that Daffodil (kitten) was bothering Sierra to help her up to get to her food.
See her food bowl is on a shelf and she isn't cat enough to jump up there so Sierra usually lifts her up.
Well I wouldn't stand for this so this is what I did: I walked right up to that shelf, jumped up and ate that food for her! How nice am I?


After that I got locked out of the room...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that Sierra is sick! That's no fun at all! Tell her we hope she feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete