email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Uh Oh

Sorry for not posting the challenge Ricky but my mom said no because am not felling too great. See I have been taking medicine for my leg but it hasn't been working. At least I know that I have been trying to give Sierra some signs and she kind of got it.
GRRRRR these son of a cat kittens!!! They always are in the way. Like one (Daffodil) jumped o top of me and began to sleep I jumped up and she flew across the room when she landed she hissed. I chuckled to myself. Then another day Shakira began to pounce on my tail. I turned to her quickly and snarled. She ran off faster than a dog chasing a BALL!!!
Yup this is definetly an UH OH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your leg, Dyno. I was wondering what happened to you and why you weren't doing the challenge. Thanks for letting me know and I hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete