email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lost part 2


"DYNO!" I heard again.
I looked around and began to panic. Where was she?!?
"SIERRA!" I barked.
She couldn't hear me! I listened her voice was coming from and ran in her direction. Looking around all I saw was trees trees trees. Wait! Haven't I passed that tree before? There's the one with the weird branch ahhh! Ok calm down! All I needed to do was walk down the hill to the lake.
I started walking in what seemed to be the way down hill when I came to another campsite there was no one there but a dog and... Holy Biscuits she was hot! She reminded me of mom. I know me and Roxie had something but I can't stick to one girl. Anyways I put on my Dyno charm and trotted over. "Hey what's up?" I said to her. She was in a gate peeking her head out. Then to my surprise she squeezed out!
She looked me over and said "Why Hello. Are you a stray?"
"Me? Heck no. In fact I'm a championship agility dog!" I replied holding my head high.
She smiled and sat down.
"Then what are you doing here alone with no human?"
"I wandered off see I'm a BAD DOG!"
"Oh I see. I'm Janna," She said scooting closer.
Wow I can't believe this was working.
"I'm Dyno. So what breed is your boyfriend?" I asked see this is how find out if she has a boyfriend or not.
"I'm single," She said.
"Oh so where do you live?"
"Next to a black lab and and golden retriever," she replied.
"Hey I know where that house is I live 2 houses away!"
"Oh well you should come and visit. We could..." She stood up and walked toward me "run free together for the day and be BAD DOGS!" She said and rolled on her belly under me.
I gazed into her eyes and then heard... Huh humans? She seemed to hear them too because she jumped to her feet and ran back into her gate.
"We end our camping trip tomorrow you can come then now go hurry," She said.
I ran over to her. "Bye"
She gave me a lick "Bye"
I grinned and ran off.

No comments:

Post a Comment