email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lost part 1

This isn't you ordinary run of the mill run away story. You can't blame.... Well just listen...
It all started when Sierra,her sister and dad took us dogs out on the boat. It was you know the usual boat ride: We drive the humans jump in and swim then get out and drive more.
The freaky part started when they parked the boat a little closer than usual to land Sierra jumped in and swam to shore. Then I felt to big hands wrap around my waste I struggled it was Sierra's dad. He picked me up and thew me in the water. I went under and swam up and away from the boat because I didn't want to come up under the boat. I popped up and looked around Where should I go? Boat. Shore. Boat. Shore! When I got there I crawled up onto the rock. I watched as Roxie was lifted into Sierra's arms, Sierra lowered her in the water.Oh sure don't throw her in.
"Roxie swim over here, to shore," I called
She turned to me and swam to shore. Next was Bella.She wouldn't go in (she is very stubborn) Sierra's dad had to push her in she did a flip and landed hard in the water. I laghed harder than I had ever done in my life. When she got to shore she growled at me. I shut up.Bella found a stick and we played for a while.
Soon Sierra pushed Bella into the water then her dad called Bella to the boat she climbed in. Then the boat started backing away from the land I was on a rock by the water so I ran across the edge not jumping in Roxie followed. Were they leaving us? NO! I can't survive alone with Roxie...On the other hand leave us together. But no they were coming back. Sierra jumped in and swam toward us when she got there she grabbed Roxie and waded into the water when the boat got close up to her she tossed Roxie in the boat. Wait hang on what was that smell? Hot dogs? Beef? Where was it coming from? I had to find out for the safety of those crazy vegetarians. I turned on my sniffer 5,000 (new addition) and began my search. My sniffer guided me up hill away from the boat. I climbed up the hill lost in the great smell.
I was farther from the boat and closer to the smell. Then I saw it a campsite filled with meat but there were humans eating, cooking and guarding it. GRRR. What do I do? Oh I know what as a proper dog I was raised to do: BEG LIKE THERE IN NO TOMMOROW (and with the way I'm gonna eat there might not be.)I walked up to the first human and put on my cute face. And, you'll never believe this he chased me right out of the campsite! I ran for a while longer until I realized an important question I must answer: Where was the boat?!?!?! I looked everywhere. only trees!!! AHHH!!! I whimpered.I was getting scared I had run away before but not in this area. Plus this area had no cat food lady. And was loosing hope.
Then I heard a voice, "DYNO, DYNO!"
It was Sierra. But where was she?

No comments:

Post a Comment