email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Big Trip part 1


This was my biggest adventure yet!!! It all started when I discovered Sierra and her family were packing up some stuff. Like:
Cloths (Mine also including this embarrassing hat)
Their Cloths
THE BALL
My Brush
Camera
My doggy Pillow
My Food
and the Leash
Now with my smartnesses of my brains I figures out an unsure thing... Now brace yourself for this genius is so good it might actually hurt... OK the humans were going somewhere. If you can't feel your eyes call a doctor....... is everyone all right OK just making sure.
That night Sierra was reading a book called.... well dogs can't read.... So....yeah.....I felt so strong going into that sentence....Anyways she was reading never mind that. In the morning They were getting loaded into the truck. All was going as I thought but then something crazy happened. Sierra's mom loaded me into the truck. Bella and Roxie too. Then we stopped at Sierra's mom's mom's house. Sierra called us out I jumped out after Bella and Roxie. But something weird happened as I was gracefully jumping out of the truck um Sierra turned her back and well closed the door. Yeah....Not pretty...Oh did Sierra's mom and dad get a laugh outta that. I seemed to be seeing 3 Sierras coming back to the truck and laughing.Mireya almost wet herself. Ha ha very funny. I snorted and we began the mysterious trip. Huh probably to THE VET AHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment