email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Big Trip part 2

The next part of our trip was very scary because with my braininesses of my smarticals I had figured out that we were going to the vet!!! 1 dog in the truck NOT A GOOD SIGN!!! So Sierra tried to comfort me by saying ‘we are going to your dog agility competition’ Hah not gonna trick me. Or‘You’ll have fun buddy’ Nope not falling for that old trick. On the road Sierra treated me how I would expect her to treat someone who is going to the vet with: Treats, I get to sleep on the seat, Beef jerky, and various rubs. Haha she is not going to draw me into believing her with this crazy agility story.The vet must have been a long way away because we drove for quite a while. Then we stopped at a I’m guessing to be a place where humans stay because after we went into the lobby with a TV in it we unpacked in this room in which smelled like a human was puffing in there. A dog doesn’t want to smell smoke. UG. So we switched rooms. I sniffed around this one no bad smell but it did have a bathroom 2 beds and a table. Sierra put my pathetic bed on the floor beside Sierra’s bed. UG. I hate that bed. It’s so small. So I napped under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment