email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Thunderstorm



OK this was the scariest night of my life.
It all started when Sierra went to bed. I saw lights in the distance. They were really bright and they flashed like lighting but no rain.
"Come on Dyno time for bed, come on I got you pillow in my room,"
I lifted my head from the floor I had been watching the "lights" in the mountains. Slowly I got up from my place by the door and stretched (a dog must stretch after lying down a long time) then reluctantly made my way to Sierra's room. Once I was there I slowly dozed off to slegrsp.
I heard in my head a tap tap tap on the window then a flash of light. Next a loud BANG! I opened my eyes to see that it was raining then another flash of light followed my another bang.
I sprang to my feet and whimpered.Sierra was sitting on her bed looking at the window.
I put my head on the bed and looked at her with pleading eyes. If she could let me on the bed I could hide in all her stuffed animals, so my poor ears wouldn't have to take this BANG thunder BANG any more. She looked at me and said "It's OK boy just wait it out and try to go to sleep. BANG! I jumped and reluctantly went back to my pillow next to Bella's.
Roxie was so lucky she got to sleep with Sierra just because she was a poodle.
It seemed like it was stopping so I decided to try and go to sleep. I'm telling you going to sleep was not easnugly bergom not biscuits on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Progressive desensitization is the only clinicly proven method to help dogs who have storm fears. you can buy the How To CD for only $19.95 here http://www.cafepress.com/dogaudio

    ReplyDelete