email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Dream

It was about 9:30 at night Sierra was holding a book for school and was sitting in bed reading it. Roxie was on her bed lying on a extra pillow. I was drifting off dotsj seatp.
All at once I was running faster and faster. I looked behind me and there was any dog's wost nightmare a cat president and his army was chasing me. I whimpered and ran faster whimpering some more. The cat who looked like the general pointed to me and all their weapons fired we're talking claws, teeth and all the rage a cat could have.
Then I felt someone shaking me. I looked up it was Sierra, the whole cat for presidant thing was all a dream..... Which I knew all a long and was just saying that stuff to get you to read on...Ha...Ha...
Anyways I looked around and Sierra began to laugh. This is not funny I could have been ripped to shreds by...
Oh just drop it...Goodnigertsajhs

1 comment: