email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Run Aaways

Hey Dyno here, today we had the most awesome day. It all started in the afternoon we had got let out into the kennel for the 2nd time today. And once I got out there with Roxie and Bella I noticed a lucky shot at getting cat food... The gate was open.
"Ok Roxie look at that the gate is open now what do you do?" I asked hoping to teach her another lesson on being a real dog.
"Um.. I would think I should stay like a good dog. Is that right?" She replied
"That's right. You would do that. That's what you're gonna do right?" I asked
"Yup," She said her head high.
"Good... See ya," I said and jumped the electric wire then raced off.
"Dyno Might Prosapio where do you think you're going?" Bella asked.
"The Cat Food Lady's place," I replied.
She was a lady who always had cat food on her porch. I went there all the time when I had the chance.
"Not if I can help it," She said
Bella is a "good dog" and she always tries to keep me and Roxie out of trouble. But I hated that she can get so annoying.
"Hah only if you can catch me," I said and with that I raced off.
I jumped on the deck circled around and hid under the small pond with hot water in it. I scampered though the boards and into where all the pipes are. Bella can't get in there. She stood at the entrance and growled. I backed deeper in.Then she left.
I squeezed out and walked slowly into the light. Then she jumped me. We wrestled for a while until finally I got a hold of her collar and pulled her down. She yipped and I released her then took off running, She followed. I jumped on the deck and raced towards the stairs to escape across the yard, but My paws gave in under me and I fell into the sand then got up and shook off. By this time Bella had my leg and was pulling me back. I clawed the boards and finally got free. Then I again raced off.
Through the yard under the bouncing tarp thing and crossed into the neighbor's yard. I gave his cats a quick bark and raced on. I could hear Roxie barking like crazy. The next neighbour's greyhounds ran along the fence at my side.
"Hey Dyno, where you going in such a hurry?" One asked
"Running from Bella, gonna get cat food," I barked.
"Hey good luck," the other said once at the end of the fence.
"Thanks," I said and raced off.
Bella was still on my tail I continued on up the hill and around the corner. She was gaining on me . I pushed on. Once I neared the Cat Food Lady's house I slowed. Then ran into her driveway then rounded the corner on her deck. gobbled down as much cat food as I could drank some water then started home at a steady walk.
Bella had given up the chase and was already close to home. I decided to take the forest way that's the fastest way.
I walked through he forest and pushed through the last couple of trees then walked to the middle of the road.
Sierra and everyone was already home by now and she had began racing toward me. I ran to her, she hugged me then lifted me and carried me back to the kennel. She kissed me and I walked through the sliding flap and saw Bella.
"Hey," I said cautiously.
She growled and charged I submited then jumped up and we wrestled until we could barly breath.
And tha was my awesome day (exept for the fact that because we ate cat food we wouldn't get dinner.)

2 comments:

  1. It's to bad that you didn't get dinner. But I love cat food too.Did bella even get to eat any.Ilove the way cat food tastes. I wish i was eating cat food with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could pass on the cat food......as in it gives me gas pass.........

    ReplyDelete