email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Agility



Today was the best day ever...
First all my humans were moving around so early they usually get up at like 8:00 on what they call the weekends. So anyway if they get up this early this must only mean one thing... They are going somewhere.
Next thing I knew i was being pushed in to the truck. Oh No I thought. If they are taking me this must mean we are going to the most horrible place on earth... THE VET!!! I know awful right? So then I got in the truck and started forming a plan to escape...Hm... Well nothing yet...
My human Sierra had brought the ball. Probably to cheer me up. Or make me think we were going somewhere fun. Hah not gonna fool me. But when we pulled up and parked I discovered ...well... we were at my playground my human called the agility class. I loved it. But just so you know I knew we were going there the whole time...Ha...ha...
So Sierra had to sign all these papers then we sat down and watched the other dogs do the course then a lady called Sierra and Dyno. That was us! So Sierra went out there with me on a leash with "THE BALL!!!" I loved that thing some say I am obsessed but I call it... Attached. So anyway we went out there and Sierra lined me up with the tunnel and said the magic word OK then I raced off with Sierra at my side. I flew through the hoops and the tunnels then we ran through some more tunnels and finally she threw THE BALL and I chased that thing like there was no tomorrow.
After that some other dogs went then they changed the course up. Sierra studied it then some dogs ran it then it was our turn!!! EEEP!!! So we went and that one was even better than the last one. After that more waiting and finally our turn again!!! I rushed through this one that was soooo fun. Sierra told me we had one more run then we had to go home. So we did that last run and this one was the jumps run. Oh it was the best!!! So after a long day of agility we had to go home. I can't wait for class on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you put it in Dyno's words. I love going to dog agility class.Don't you? I hope you do. Did you like the competition? I like watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dyno!

    I know what you mean about balls. They are soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I go to agility class too. I also love the BALL!!!

    ReplyDelete