email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nature is at a Whole New Level




OK so Thanksgiving is over and and everybody is getting ready to Xmas by decorating and playing very jolly songs!!! So first off Merry Xmas to you all!!! Now to the point; not that I haven't see this kind of thing before, but something just clicked this year! I was outside with Sierra, her mom, sister and dad and they were doing what every person was doing in our neighborhood putting up lights. Then I realized they are just putting bright twinkling things on their trees.But hey I gotta admit it looks pretty cool. Then they come out with a leafy thing in the shape of a circle with a red ribbon on it. They hung that on the front door. Wow and now there is all this talk of getting a tree in the house. I speak for all the dogs in the world when I say... I am going to pee on that thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment