email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Yummies Yummies Yummies

Well, yesterday was awesome... For the humans! We all know that Thanksgiving was yesterday and obviously that is when humans eat like there is no tomorrow. But what happens when a dog tries to sneak some turkey? Out to the kennel that's what!!! But, hey I can't say it was all bad we dogs did get a little something too it's called: Beneful Prepared Meals Beef Stew. Oh that was good I ate it in record time!!! But old Bella was all "Saver every bite Dyno" yup she made a record too SLOWEST EATER!!! EVER!!!

Kinda Late but HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2 comments:

  1. Happy Late Thanksgiving to you all! Where have you been? I miss hearing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds super yummy! I got some turkey slipped to me, it was good!

    ReplyDelete