email me at dynodogpro@gmail.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Trial

Hey guys got some good news and some bad news.
Good News: Sierra and I got 1 Blue Ribbon for JH!
Bad news: I got disqualified for our 2nd run for pooping in the ring, hey I had to go.
Good News: Sierra was willing to try again and do the last run.
Bad News: My hip went out on me and I can never set foot on an agility course again....
Good News: Roxie is taking my place and trust me she was born for this. Plus I will be going to every trial to cheer for her, only she isn't allowed to see me (distraction.)
So wish me a Happy Retirement! (Videos are soon to come it's OK to laugh)
(I will still be blogging)

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious that your hip went out and you can't ever do agility again? Aren't you upset? I am sorry to hear it. As for pooping, you're right - if you gotta go, you gotta go! But congratulations on that blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete